1. Biblical table tennis
- Say the text with the students.
- Now, play table tennis with the words in the text.
- Use the exact words in the text, one at a time, alternating between teacher and students.
- Keep doing this until you finish with the text.
- The competition can be held between two students or by dividing the class into two teams.
2. The hot potato
- The students form a circle with everyone standing.
- Quickly, they pass the “potato” from one student to the next.
- When the teacher says “stop”, the student who has the potato has to say the verse.
Note: It can also be done with music, with the teacher stopping it.
3. Biblical puzzle
- Write the text in a poster.
- Cut it forming a puzzle.
- The students can try to solve it.
4. The hidden verse
- Write each word of the text in small pieces of paper or cards.
- Hide them in the classroom.
- The students have to find the cards, and put the text in the right order in front of the class.
- You can use this biblical game by dividing the class into two teams to create some competition.
5. Crazy stops
- Show the text.
- Ask who had egg for breakfast. Those students stand up and repeat the text (it can be any other food or thing you come up with).
- Repeat, changing the filter, as many times as you consider convenient.
- The students sit down after repeating it.