4. Hanging the laundry (you can use two card holders)
a. Divide the class into two teams.
- Write in cards the words of the text (one set for each team).
- Give a card to each member of the team, if possible.
- There will be a rope hanging in front of them, as a cable.
- When you say “go”, the team members have to try to “hang the cards” in the right order, according to the word each of them have.
- The first team to put the text together wins.
5. The candy basket
- Form a circle with the students.
- Put one candy for each child in the basket.
- The basket is passed from student to student, while each one of them says a word in the text, in the right order.
- If a student makes a mistake or can’t say the right word, he has to sit down.
- This is repeated until all the students who are in the circle have said the text without making mistakes.
- Divide the candies among the winners.
6. The poisonous cloth
- Repeat the text with the students several times.
- Throw the poisonous cloth while saying the first word of the text.
- The student who catches it repeats the next word in order.
- That student throws it, and it continues that way until the whole text has been said.